Your RTBU bargaining team has continued to meet with V/Line to continue pushing our critical claims for the V/Line Rail Operations Enterprise Agreement.
V/Line have continued to refuse claims that would deliver job security, wage security and clauses that ensure a fair process for all.
Voting for industrial action delivered strong results showing that arounf 93% of members who voted have voted for ACTION.
This sends a STRONG and UNITED message to V/Line that we are not going to accept anything less than RTBU members deserve, and we WILL take action to get it.
ALL our critical claims are crucial to the future of our industry:
- Grievance Clause = Fairness treatment for all addressing V/Lines anti worker processes.
- No Forced Redundancies = Job security that V/Line cannot make employees forcibly redundant as technology and other unforeseen changes hit the network.
- Classification Structure = Job and wage security that means any change will happen on your terms, not how and when management choose.
- Part-Time Clause = Overtime fairness and wage security, bringing conditions in line with full-timers.
- 36 hour Week = Additional EDOs/RDOs with no loss of pay.
Members at Metro won conditions that address the same concerns, yet V/Line think you don’t deserve what Metro has.
The RTBU’s Members and Delegates ran a strong industrial campaign and got results! If V/Line don’t want to come to an agreement, WE WILL TAKE ACTION!
The next Rail Divisions V/Line EA meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 6 December.
Heading into Christmas, summer holidays and the upcoming major events, now is time to stand together with a united front to ensure we deliver the results all members deserve.